users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Axis and Glassfish PWC1635,LDR5204

From: Łabno, Bernard <blabno_at_tlen.pl>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 22:55:18 +0100

I can't make test case. You can find sample application here :
http://bernard.labno.pl/samples/ejbclassloader/EJBClassLoaderTest.ear

To test it just install it on glassfish. In your browser type
http://localhost:8080/webapp/TestServlet

You will get :
javax.servlet.ServletException:
pl.labno.bernard.bidbull.allegro.webapi.exceptions.MalformedWebApiKeyException

And it is ok, just a business exception. But try to unload the application and
load it once more and refresh the browser.

You will get that nasty EJB exception.

--
Bernard Łabno