users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Selectively replacing server classes

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 19:16:07 PST

It probably isn't very different (other that the "service pack" directory is predefined) except that it didn't work in my case. I wanted to fix a trivial bug in the webservices stack by replacing a single class in the webservices-rt.jar so I created my own jar with that only class and used the prefix to specified its path but, alas, that didn't do the trick. So, I ended up replacing that class in the original jar.
[Message sent by forum member 'vladchuk' (vladchuk)]