users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Building GlassFish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 02:11:48 PST

Hi,
i found my problem.
It is not sufficient to only update the glassfish/bootstrap/project.properties file, if the first build is executed with the default 'SunOS' property. I did this :sorry:

However, because i forget to set the correct property os.name at the first time, i end up with a appserv-native-9.1-b48.jar for SunOS.
Correcting the project.properties file after first building will then not download the new library appserv-native-9.1-b48.jar. I will also need to manually remove this jar file from the glassfish_depenendies directory.

Thanks to Kedar and Jane for helping.
Roland
[Message sent by forum member 'rwiesemann' (rwiesemann)]