users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Is Toplinks second level cache cluster aware?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 07:09:43 PDT

Thanks for your quick answer. What I expected using cache coordination was to get the whole cluster invalidate objects in the cache upon a successful write operation. Does the "full" Oracle Toplink provides this feature?

I understand that using optimistic locking I can assure safe and predictable behaviour on writes, but how do I ensure reading stale objects from the cache when running on a cluster with cache enabled? Are there any patterns or suggestions for this with Toplink Essentials?
[Message sent by forum member 'kjozsa' (kjozsa)]