users@glassfish.java.net

Auto logoff from Admin Console

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 08:02:51 PDT

I have found a strange behavior in Glassfish V2 (build b58g-fcs) and I'm wondering if it is made by design or it's bug. I deployed web app with login form at a root context (/). When I'm logged in the Admin Console and I open login form of this web app the session in Admin Console gets expired. I don't see any logical explanation for this as Admin Console and my web app work in different virtual servers. I've checked this on two different servers and it's the same. Maybe somebody has knowledge why?
Thanks in advance,
Lukasz.
[Message sent by forum member 'lukaszc' (lukaszc)]