users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Running GlassFish with Apache httpd

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 15:37:10 PDT

Hi b12,
I have virtual hosts set up in apache and you set the DocumentRooot to where ever the root of your files are, So in your case if you are deploying a war file and all glassfish domains are still in there original location would be $glassfish_home/domains/domain1/applicaitons/j2ee-modules/MyWebApp

My set up for context root is / because I just have the one app in domain1 if you use Prox_ajp you could do this in your httpd.conf file
<Location /<-----This being the root of your virtual host>
    ProxyPass ajp://127.0.0.1:8009/MyWebApp
   ProxyPassReverse ajp://127.0.0.1/MyWebApp
</Location>
Hope that is of some help
[Message sent by forum member 'chainy' (chainy)]