users@glassfish.java.net

run a GlassFish test on windows

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 07:00:37 PDT

Hello,

I have tried to run a really simple echo string test in GlassFish on windows. It could be deployed, but when I clicked on the "test" tab in GlassFish's administration jsf(http://localhost:4848), some exceptions were thrown:
type Exception report

message
descriptionThe server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
exception
javax.servlet.ServletException: PWC1244: Servlet execution threw an exception
root cause
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.sun.tools.xjc.api.SchemaCompiler.setTargetVersion(Lcom/sun/tools/xjc/api/SpecVersion;)V

My JDK and JRE are both JAVA 6.0 according to the javac -version and java -version and set so in PATH and JAVA_HOME enviroment variables. But I do have a JDK 1.5 installed for some other software development projects.

Could anybody help please?

Thanks a lot!
[Message sent by forum member 'michael67394307' (michael67394307)]