users@glassfish.java.net

Help with docroot

From: Ryan de Laplante <ryan_at_ijws.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 13:39:43 -0400

Hi,

I have an application that runs int he root / context. It works well.
This application needs to display logo for dynamically configured
records. I was hoping that I could add an /images/ folder to the
domain's docroot and add/remove logo files as records are managed.
However, since there is a project deployed to the root / context, I
cannot access the /images/ folder in docroot. If I change my app to not
run int he root context, I can then access the image files.

Is it possible to somehow have the app running in the root context, and
the docroot working at the same time?

Thanks,
Ryan