users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to Sort / OrderBy _at_OneToMany

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 09:38:23 PDT

This is inherited code, so I apologize if I don't understand how it works.

The information is coming from a MySQL db. I believe the mysql data is loaded into memory when the program launches. How would I change the ordering of data at this time?

I am not adding records to the Objectattributes or Objectmethods after the program starts, so I think what I need is to make sure the ordering is correct when the data is retrieved to memory. How can I do this?
[Message sent by forum member 'rmccullough' (rmccullough)]