users@glassfish.java.net

Re: doRead - ClosedChannelException

From: Jeanfrancois Arcand <Jeanfrancois.Arcand_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 11:18:52 -0400

Hi,

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> Jeanfrancois,
>
> Every time this situation happens webcontainer produces about 12GB of logs in 15 minutes (exception stacktraces). All exepctions are thrown by a single SSLWorkerThread and they seem to be thrown in a loop - which is surely the cause of high CPU load (we don't have that much traffic on our site). Aren't there any settings you could suggest that might help us?

And the exception is the one you previously reported? I need to find
which https requests is causing that exception. Can you add, in
domain.xml, the following property:

-Dcom.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.enableSnoop=true

Once you have the log, can you file an issue:

https://glassfish.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectIssues

and attach the log to it. On my side I will try to reproduce the problem
locally.

Thanks!

-- Jeanfrancois