users@glassfish.java.net

Hosting domains without apache

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 00:21:30 PDT

My public applications run currently on an managed server of an ISP with GlassFish V1, Apache and MySQL.
Probably i have charge ISP to set up an new individual server now.
GlassFish V2 has fixed many virtual server problems, so should be possible to manage public domains without Apache now.
Is it recommended to do this without Apache?

Some additional unclear points
SSL: Possible with GlassFish-Standalone and Certificates? (no experience with SSL yet)
Statistic: Could i use same statistic tools for glassfish logs
PHPAdmin: Need something simular to manage my databases
[Message sent by forum member 'hammoud' (hammoud)]