users@glassfish.java.net

Re: AW: Re: Glassfish and clustering ...

From: Pankaj Jairath <Pankaj.Jairath_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 16:48:19 +0530

This is mentioned in the docs Installation and High Availability
Administration guide under-
https://glassfish.dev.java.net/javaee5/docs/DocsIndex.html#Documentation_Drafts
.

Note; Apache WebServer is supported as part of Sun Application Server
9.1. Installer does specify, the version supported for Apache -2.0.x

Download 9.1 from http://java.sun.com/javaee/downloads/ea/ .

regards
Pankaj