users@glassfish.java.net

ASADMIN Backup & Restore Glassfish Domains

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 15:33:06 PDT

Hi,

I have a domain1 backup zip file created using ASADMIN on Linux SUSE box running glassfish.

I tried to restore the domain using ASADMIN restore-domain on another Linux Box running a new glassfish instance, but I keep getting
BackupException: Restore Error without any additional information.

I have the domain stoped & have followed all the instructions.

Any help or any advice how to deploy a domain to another glassfish application server would be great.

Thanks,

-jc
[Message sent by forum member 'jcorba' (jcorba)]