users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Appreciation Goodies -- iPod Touch? iPod Classic?

From: Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <pelegri_at_sun.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 09:49:15 -0700

Given the geeky concentration of the audience... does anybody want to
advocate for the iPhone? I see that there seem to be reliable
unlockers, and much of the world is using GMS? It is still a 2G device,
and non-US folks may expect a 3G device...

Unless I hear otherwise in the next day or so, I'm going to go for the
iPod Touch.