users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Appreciation Goodies -- iPod Touch? iPod Classic?

From: Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <pelegri_at_sun.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 22:09:54 -0700

I think it is hard to mix them within the same campaign; if we choose,
we need to judge which contribution is better, and that seems
problematic. If the person receiving them chooses then we get into the
usual problem of the guy seated at the end of the airplane -- dinner
selection is limited :-)

        - eduard/o