users@glassfish.java.net

Appreciation Goodies -- iPod Touch? iPod Classic?

From: Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <pelegri_at_sun.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 17:52:12 -0700

We want to get back to publishing Adoption stories for GlassFish at our
Stories blog [1]. We got off to a good start and then got distracted;
the release of GFv2 seems a good excuse to do another push.

[1]http://blogs.sun.com/stories

I am thinking of including a token of appreciation to recognize the
effort involved in getting the story together and getting it approved
internally. The cost of the latter varies depending on how large your
company is, this involves talking to your office-mate, or talking to a
lawyer!

Since you are likely to be representative of the candidates, I'm
interested in opinions on whether we should get...

  * iPod Touch 8GB
  * iPod Touch 16GB
  * iPod Nano
  * iPod Classic

(I'm not including the iPhone because I want to want something that will
be useful globally)

Assume my budget is fixed :-), so the cheaper the device, the more I can
get.

My current inclination is to go for a number of iPod Touch 8GB because
that is what I'm considering buying for myself (I'm waiting to see if I
can run mail in there...)

Other thoughts?

        - eduard/o