users@glassfish.java.net

GFv3 question -- redeploy?

From: Bobby Bissett - Javasoft <Robert.Bissett_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 22:25:03 -0400

I see the deploy and undeploy commands on the v3 quick start guide and
they're pretty simple to follow. Can someone give me the usage of
redeploy? I deployed with (this is a simple "jsphello" web app):

asadmin deploy --path jsphello\dist\jsphello.war

...and I can undeploy with:

asadmin undeploy --name jsphello

But I can't get undeploy to work. "asadmin undeploy" tells me I need a
name. "asadmin redeploy --name jsphello" tells me "FAILURE: Application
D:\examples\jsphello not registered" Since it has that other path
information in the message, I'm guessing it has something to do with my
current directory (D:\examples as you can guess), but I've tried various
combinations of names and dirs and can't get it to work.

Any help/pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bobby