users@glassfish.java.net

Problem "Unknown fault type:class java.lang.AbstractMethodError"

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 19:11:55 PDT

Hi all, I've developed a webservice and deployed it on glassfish v1. When I use a method, I pass a very large string argu, larger than 30k. And when I deploy the webservice on the localhost, everything is ok. But when I deploy it on a remote server, the glassfish just throws out "Unknown fault type:class java.lang.AbstractMethodError", meanwhile the other methods still works well. Can anybody help me to figure out what should I do now? Thanks a lot!
[Message sent by forum member 'lonegunman' (lonegunman)]