users@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Fwd: Use of SERIAL and BIGSERIAL w/ EJB3 and POSTGRES]

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 07:29:34 PDT

Indeed, there are still problems, but they do mainly rely on a concrete mapping than to the automatic configuration, which is always prefered in the current implementation. I was once setup and running with the workaround given by bug #3218, but as I recently switched to the newest version of GF (58c), the patch did not work anymore. In essence I cannot get the property "toplink.target-database" recognized in my JTA connection pool ressource. GF neither tells me that the given database platform was found and loaded (from the jar I built with the overriding platform class) nor it logs the messages I put into the platform implementation. Does anyone of you guys have experience with this and got the whole thing to work?
[Message sent by forum member 'senortorpedo' (senortorpedo)]