users@glassfish.java.net

Re: createQuery on ManyToMany uses (wrong) default schema on intermediate table

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 16:50:03 PDT

Huh. I got this again when I attempted to update an TestsetEntity object that hadn't been persisted, but was otherwise valid. Didn't mean to try the update, it was a code path error, but still interesting. I'll revist the other code, but I'm pretty sure everything that was hitting it was retrieved from the entity manager.

I will install Glassfish V2 as soon as I can; I have a work around in place for now, and am just working with it. Hectic hectic :~)

Thanks,
Geoff
[Message sent by forum member 'ggranum' (ggranum)]