users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to pass properties to glassfishv2 startup/domain.xml?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 15:45:00 PDT

Not sure it's a unintended side effect... The domain.xml already uses Sun dynamic properties like ${com.sun.aas.instanceRoot} and ${com.sun.aas.installRoot}. I'm just trying to extend that. :-)
How are those properties value passed in to the glassfish JVM?

asadmin set property will work only after glassfish started, which is too late to affect the classpath-suffix and jvm-options.

I'm not sure I understand the question you're asking... You mean properties like ${com.sun.aas.instanceRoot}? No they're great! I just don't know how to set them anymore w/o the startserv script. Please advise how to do so.
[Message sent by forum member 'bouteill' (bouteill)]