users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish is not running from NB-Please help me to sortout

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 15:32:35 PDT

Thanks KM! I followed your other reply in [b] Glassfish binary doesn't work[/b] (http://forums.java.net/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=1996&tstart=120)
and just placed the jvm option and suddenly every thing is seems fine.
I think so , this should be reported as bug or atleast be updated in setup.xml for windows to do that. I am repeating your answer here again for future reference.

go to <domain-dir>/config/domain.xml and edit that file as follows:
- go to java-config
- add a JVM option <jvm-options>-Dcom.sun.enterprise.server.ss.ASQuickStartup=false </jvm-options> similar to other options.
- restart the domain using asadmin start-domain
[Message sent by forum member 'gripusa' (gripusa)]