users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem with "Tester" in Glassfish/Netbeans 6.0 Tutorial

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 09:14:09 PDT

Specifically, when I try to use a local instead of JAX-WS generated WSDL, I get an error from the EJB compiler:

The value of param schemaImportNamespaceParam0 must be a valid Java Object. I've attached a stack trace. I'm unsure of the problem, but I wonder if it's a wsdl/xsd namespace issue. I've validated both the WSDL and XSD files and there are no errors or warnings; checked the schemaLocation attribute and it seems to be correct.

I've attached a stacktrace of the error
[Message sent by forum member 'allen_a_george' (allen_a_george)]