users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem with "Tester" in Glassfish/Netbeans 6.0 Tutorial

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 08:18:25 PDT

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, and I'm sorry for the delay in replying.

I spent time looking through the tutorial and I think I understand what the problem is. By default the web service is created with an @WebService() annotation. We're supposed to change it to @WebService("FlowerService") otherwise I suppose Glassfish exposes it under some other name.

Two questions:
1) Is there a way to find out the default name Glassfish exposes a webservice as?
2) Could NB provide more visibility into what assumptions are being made "under the hood"?

Also, I'm now having problems trying to change to my WSDL instead of the JAX-WS generated one. Section [b]Tweaking the WSDL File and Schema File[/b]
[Message sent by forum member 'allen_a_george' (allen_a_george)]