users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Need help - stateful session bean activation failing

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 06:32:33 PDT

No problem. I can add the hibernate jars to the <appserv-install>/lib directory. Two questions:

1. Is there a way to trigger bean deactivation on my development system so I can reproduce this problem? I've only seen this problem in production, when, presumably, there were enough concurrent users to cause bean deactivation.

2. Should I add all of the jars used for my application to the <appserv-install>/lib directory? Or only those having to do with persistence?

Thanks,

Rick
[Message sent by forum member 'rickhoro' (rickhoro)]