users@glassfish.java.net

Re: So now that load balancer clustering appear to be fine.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 00:11:38 PDT

I'm not at work now but I'll post the loadbalancer.xml tomorrow. All the cluster values were configured by GlassFish when I setup the load balancer. There are no errors in the logs. When I configured the load balancer I did give it the port of the SSL listener which allowed it to work fine. I however do not want to have to specify a port in addition to the host though when connecting from a browser. This seems like something that I shouldn't have to do.

> We need some more info on this to figure out. If you
> can share loadbalancer.xml and webserver error logs
> snippet, it will help us in figuring out the issue.
>
> In any case http request with ssl port should not
> work. I assume, you meant https request with ssl
> port. This can happen when there are not http
> listener in loadbalancer.xml or all instances with
> http listeners are unhealthy.
>
> Thanks,
> Kshitiz
[Message sent by forum member 'samdoyle' (samdoyle)]