users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Re: RE: Re: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: prefix xsd is not bound to a namespace

From: Hess Yvan <Yvan.Hess_at_imtf.ch>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 17:50:30 +0200

The problem is that I have to use glassfish :-). I don't know how to solve the problem and you are the only person who answered to me. Any idea how I can solve the problem ? Do you have a contact person (glassfish developer) that can help me ?

It is critical because I am blocked and I don't know how to continue ?

I have to prove that our application is working into glassfish server to be able to move from JBOSS to glassfish and I would like to move :-)

Regards. Yvan