users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to deploy different implementations of the same web service?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 07:30:15 PDT

Hi arungupta,

thanks for your suggestion, but unfortunately the problem remains. Renaming the WAR file is the same as changing the "Context Root" and "Application Name" fields manually which I had already tried. I still get the following error message:

[i]Cannot deploy, module already exists. You may attempt to force the module to redeploy, or deploy under an available module name.[/i]

However, your're right, that I'd like to have something as you have described: I'd like to deploy two (different) endpoints for the same web service in the same domain. If I could have them running at different URLs as you suggested, that'd be great :)

Any other ideas?

Cheers,
Chriki
[Message sent by forum member 'chriki' (chriki)]