users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Webstart icons & codebase mismatch

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 02:01:51 PDT

Sorry for my late response too - Was on vacation too ;-)

The version of the server is v2 RC1
Did not have time to test on the latest RC, sorry!

I tried with JDK6 and JDK5 with the same result. I am sure that it worked some time ago, but don't remember the version, sorry.

The conversion is ok for me.... It's only that the icons cannot be found under that location. You can simply try with a webbrowser. As Webstart does a simple HTTP download of the image files, the url in the jnlp should point to the correct url.

Possibly there is an other url redirection made in gf for image files, which broke the webstart.....
But it's just an idea.

Anyway thanks very much for your time!!!
The webstart support in glassfish finally can bring back nice rich clients in an enterprise environment!!! :-)

Roll
[Message sent by forum member 'rreckel' (rreckel)]