users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish v2RC1 breaks on first run

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 11:17:03 PDT

There maybe something else that causes the error.
I have the same environment.
WinXP SP2
NB 5.5.1
GlassFish V2 RC4 ie b58c, from https://glassfish.dev.java.net/downloads/v2-b58c.html
I am able to start the server from within NB without any problem. I also tried to start a domain that supports cluster, no issue either.

I also tried
WinXP SP2
NB 6.0 M10
I can start the application server, V2 B53 that comes bundled with the NB 6.0 M10.
I can also start V2 RC4 ie, b58c, with or without cluster support from NB without any issue.

Just as Ludo suggested, please install NB 6.0 M10 and see if you can at least start the application server bundled with that release.
[Message sent by forum member 'anilam' (anilam)]