users@glassfish.java.net

How to change the property "endpointExceptionRedeliveryAttempts" of a MDB

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 09:46:05 PDT

Hi,

I would like to change the value of endpointExceptionRedeliveryAttempts of a MDB from the glassfish admin console or directly inside the definition of my MDB using annotation. I am new in the usage of glassfish application server and I tested a lot of solution to change this value and I never succeed. It seems it is linked to "jmsra" resource but I don't know how I can change the properties of this resource.
I test for example to add the @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "endpointExceptionRedeliveryAttempts", propertyValue = "7") into my annotation @MessageDriven of my MDB but nothing change.. I am a little be lost and HELP will be appreciate.

I am using glassfish V2 RC 1

Regards and thanks in advance for your help

Yvan
[Message sent by forum member 'yvanhess' (yvanhess)]