users@glassfish.java.net

Re: convert Session EJB to web service

From: Dies Koper <dies_at_jp.fujitsu.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 22:35:49 +0900

Very nice!
How about adding a link to a page (or writing one) how to write a client
that can access this bean through its endpoint?

BTW: when I undeployed the WAR that made my endpoint inaccessible it ran
again as before. I then deployed it again to show what happens to my
colleague and guess what? Both were accessible! Looks like RC3 might
have a quirk or two left.
#Shared context? I hope the person who designed that confirmed that that
has no bad consequences to servlet mapping or security settings in the
servlet module. It's late, I am not not going to try to figure it out. ;)