users@glassfish.java.net

Access an protected EJB bean from servlet

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 05:11:56 PDT

Hi,
I deployed an protected EJB bean(defined method-permission in ejb.xml) on glassfish,
When I used java client application to access the EJB bean, the popup_dialog occured,
I inputed correct username and password, the accessing EJB bean was successful.

I need access the protected EJB bean from a war. The war is reside in another
Application Server, the war is not protected.
I want to know how transmit the username and password when accessing the protected
EJB bean. By what parameter or System Property?

Thanks,
henrry_china
[Message sent by forum member 'henrry_china' (henrry_china)]