users@glassfish.java.net

Re: java.io.FileNotFoundException tried to access a xml file with jdom

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 03:34:46 PDT

Thx,

but i'm a little bit confused now. I put the menu.xml file within WEB-INF/classes folder but i can't open it.

Maybe there is another way to make a dynamic xml-menu with jsp and a java bean.

My Idea is:

[b]I have an xml-file with a structure like this[/b]

[i]<home title="Home" location="mainfolder/home/index.jsp">
  <person title="I am" location="mainfolder/person/me.jsp>
     some infos
  </person>
</home>[/i]

[b]now i ll parse this xml-file with jdom with a bean, which returns a list of the elements[/b]

[b]The JSP should get this list and make a menu from the elements[/b]
[i]
   |-- I am
[/i]
So when i ll only chane some elements within the xml-file the menustructure from the jsp will change automatically.

Can anyone give me a solution, where i have to put the menu.xml and how can i parse it within the bean?
[Message sent by forum member 'merschi' (merschi)]