users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem connecting to Session EJB from application client

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 10:54:11 PDT

Hi Tim,

Yes, I had run the jar file that is packaged by NetBeans to the dist directory.

I have also try to use get-client-stubs from asadmin with no luck. It still throws the same error. From the error, it seems like the interface is not found on the Application. However, it's there. I have attached the screenshot of JNDI Tree Browsing. As you can see, there are:

MessagingBean
MessagingBean#dcm.MessagingRemote

Can anyone tell me if there is something wrong in the way I specify the lookup?
I have tried both and it doesn't work
ctx.lookup("MessagingBean");
ctx.lookup("MessagingBean#dcm.MessagingRemote");

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
NL
[Message sent by forum member 'lesmantec' (lesmantec)]