users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Where can I get facelets?

From: Ryan Lubke <Ryan.Lubke_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 09:43:07 -0700

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> Thanks. I've gotten farther, but now I get the dreaded "can't cast an instance of class A to class A" (2nd trace below) at Tomcat startup (for smfadmin)!

I'd suggest deleting the content of the Tomcat work directory and
restarting the server.
GlassFishConfigureListener shouldn't be in the stacktrace at this point.

Also, you may want to consider moving this conversation over to
users_at_javaserverfaces.dev.java.net,
since we're somewhat out of the realm of GlassFish.