users@glassfish.java.net

Using Flex 2 with Glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 10:30:07 PDT

I have a web service hosted by Glassfish. I created a Flex app that uses the web service. It runs fine in Flex Builder but out side of Flex Builder I get the following error "Security error accessing url" faultCode="Channel.Security.Error" faultDetail="Unable to load WSDL ..." Both the Flex App and the web service are hosted on the same server so I shouldn't need a crossdomain.xml file (at least that's the way I understand the documentation). But if I did need a crossdomain.xml where in Glashfish is the "root" ?
[Message sent by forum member 'rpbcoder' (rpbcoder)]