users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Application Libraries - domains/domain1/applibs

From: Sivakumar Thyagarajan <Sivakumar.Thyagarajan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 16:57:31 +0530

Hi

There has been a typo in the docs. It should have been a comma-separated list of
entries.

So in your particular case, it would need to be

asadmin deploy --libraries foo/bar.jar,foo/car.jar baz.ear

and place the dependent jar files in instance-root/lib/applibs.

I have raised a bug 6588411 that should fix this docs issue. Thanks for your
comments and please let me know if this doesn't fix your issue.

Thanks
--Siva