users@glassfish.java.net

Virtual hosts in Glassfish, wtf?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 07:03:58 PDT

I installed GF (9.0) today following exactly the instructions given. I only have ssh access to the host I installed it on, and /obviously/ cannot test with a browser with a http://localhost:8080/ URL. I've tried everything, including modifying the domain.xml file to replace ${com.sun.aas.hostName} with the name of my host. Nothing seems to work. Can't find any documentation on this. I can't get anything to appear in the browser, not even a login screen. Very poor first impression of GF, what am I doing wrong?
[Message sent by forum member 'xsumeman' (xsumeman)]