users@glassfish.java.net

Re: RAR5036:Resource reference is not defined for JNDI name [jdbc/oracle__n

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 05:57:10 PDT

It was causing no results to be returned.

I think the problem is fixed now. I was using an older version of ojdbc (I thought you were supposed to choose the jar that matched the version of your database...) I also can't remember whether I restarted the server since I manually added the result that I was hoping to get...perhaps the app was looking in toplink's cache. Anyway, restarted the server and added the newer jar and the application works.
[Message sent by forum member 'leptogenesis' (leptogenesis)]