users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Download War from server

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 00:59:37 PDT

thanks for all your answers !
Let me a little bit more clear about what i need.
On my side, Glassfish acts as an application server running applications (war and ejb). But it also acts as a repository for those applications: I store extra information in war and ejb that are not used by glassfish but are used by my development process to rebuild them.
That's why i need to be able to download war from the server, in fact not exactly as it has been deployed since i need only to get back a directory inside the war...

Beyond this, i think that "getting back" deployed applications could be a very useful feature to implement and make glassfish a real two way "put, run, and get" and not a one way "put and run".

Thanks,

-- Fabien
[Message sent by forum member 'fb3034' (fb3034)]