users@glassfish.java.net

How can I deploy web service in a jar file?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 02:41:54 PDT

Hi,

I developed some jax-ws web services, which for simplicity run without an application server in J2SE (using Endpoint.publish()).

Now I wonder if it is still possible to deploy this service, which is packaged in jar file, in glassfish (via autodeploy directory). I tried to put the jar in the autodeploy directory but this doesn't work. But it seems that it is possible to put class files (or java-packages) that implement web services in the autodeploy directory an get a working web service.

Is there another way to deploy web services in a jar file???
[Message sent by forum member 'wierob' (wierob)]