users@glassfish.java.net

Re: admin login credentials??

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 13:11:40 -0700

You are probably reading documentation geared towards Sun Java System
Application Server distribution which prompts for admin username and
password during installation.

Glassfish installer defaults admin username to admin and password to
adminadmin, so try these on your admin console.

HTH...

Snjezana