users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to call a SOAP server with Java

From: Witold Szczerba <pljosh.mail_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 16:24:08 +0200

I remember, there was some free (but not free as in freedom, it is
commercial but for free) library, the file was called: glue-all.jar.
It could be used to invoke methods using web services without
generating interfaces, it looked like this:

import electric.proxy.IProxy;
import electric.registry.Registry;
import electric.soap.SOAPException;
[...]
Object[] parameters = {"abc",123};
IProxy proxy = Registry.bind("http://some.address/someService.wsdl");
Object result = proxy.invoke("methodName", parameters);

If course, it worked with interfaces as well, but I used it only for
very basic web services.
I can't remember where did I get it from, and if it is still
available, but Google might help :)

W.Szczerba