users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Re: EJB RMI serialization vs JAX WS serialization

From: Drinkwater, GJ \(Glen\) <"Drinkwater,>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 07:44:38 +0100

Hi

They are not used for internal applications, I have a standalone client
that talks remote EJBs to a web server. But the information now passed
back orginates from a web service, hence the question regarding JavaBean
artifacts been generated using wsimport to implement Serialization
interface. The data cannot be passed using remote EJBs as then don't
implement Serialization/Externalizable interfaces. And I don't want to
modify the artifacts directly.

Glen