users@glassfish.java.net

ViewExpiredException not caught by handler

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 13:02:17 PDT

I am running "Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition 9.0_01 (build b02-p01)" on CentOS, and in my web.xml for the web app I have

  <error-page>
    <exception-type>javax.faces.application.ViewExpiredException</exception-type>
    <location>/login.jsf</location>
  </error-page>

however, once the session expires, I still see the vanilla SJAS error page reporting that exception instead of being redirected to my login page.

Is there any other configuration I need to set to get this to work?
[Message sent by forum member 'krustyfur' (krustyfur)]