users@glassfish.java.net

Intermitent exception

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 10:03:38 PDT

Hi all

I´m using Netbeans 5.5.1 with entpack 5.5 with the glassfish distribution budled to it.
Im developin an JavaEE 5 app that conects to a postgres database.
Im getting the following exception java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/postgresql/core/v3/QueryExecutorImpl$1 when i try to accces the database, but the funny thing is, that if I undeploy the app, stop de server, start de server and redploy it (with out changing anything) everything goes ok. If i undeploy and redeploy, the problem appears again.

Any clue?

Cheers

Julian
[Message sent by forum member 'jdeanquin' (jdeanquin)]