users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish Custom Login Module

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 02:24:28 PDT

Thanks Harsha R A,

I take a look in this code. May be my question is not very clear. My problem is follow:
I must get user password for logged user but unfortunately Principal in request.getUserPrincipal() return only user name. I have the same problem before but then I work with jboss and I solved it with custom Principal and custom LoginModule which actually extends DatabaseServletLoginModule. Do you know how can I get user password from session or request etc. without making another request to database?

Thanks in advance
[Message sent by forum member 'petka' (petka)]