users@glassfish.java.net

Re: testing clustering within xen enterprise

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 01:15:43 PDT

Hello.

I've got the same problem. After looking in the logfiles I tried to find the JMX configuration on the DAServer. I found it in the admin interface at: Configurations -> server-config -> AdminService -> system. There it says:
JMXServiceURL: service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://ppcdev5.brodosmit.de:8686/jmxrmi

On the clusternode where the node agent is running the logfiles show the service it tries to connect to:
DAS url = service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://ppcdev5:8686/management/rmi-jmx-connector

Obviously it's different. Does it matter?

I'm running GF V2 beta3 (b50g) on linux.

Alexander.
[Message sent by forum member 'sahlix' (sahlix)]