users@glassfish.java.net

Re: whi glassfish couldnot create domain1?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 09:19:22 PDT

HI Shreedhar, vbkraemer
i just deleted glassfish and run the glassfish.jar again and tried to rebuild the ant -f setup.xml. I couldnot see no changes. It still can`t build domain1.

But before i did the above i opend the setup.xml and changed the instanceport=8080 to 8181 and rebuild the ant. Noway i am still wondering why it couldn`t build domain1.

I think i have to delet tomcat server and then try with the glassfish? maybe they can`t work both on the same machine?

Regards and thanx

Moggo
[Message sent by forum member 'moggo' (moggo)]